The Chroma Aurora is designed with each and every rider in mind. The extensive selection of wheelbase options allows both short and tall riders to set up their board to their exact needs. The tapered shape paired with rear W concave and MicroDrops provides a responsive and ergonomic feel in technical downhill situations as the foot never has to leave the board to re-adjust.
Concave/ MicroDrops, Rocker, Rear W
Length / 36.5"
Width / 9.65"
Wheelbase / 23"-28"
- 9 Ply Maple
- 9 Ply Maple + Carbon (bottom only)
- 8 Ply Maple + Carbon (bottom and top)
- All options will feature a central "globe" logo engraving as well as the model name above the rear flush mounts.
- 9 Ply Maple construction is coated in a black base paint before cutting begins leaving the bare maple exposed before clear coats are applied.
- Carbon options will not have a black base coat but will have exposed maple before clear coats are applied. (As seen on home page slide show)